Saturday 26 November 2011

Collection 2000 - All That Jazz

Silly me, this was supposed to be a scheduled post, but for some reason it never went up! Today my lovely boyfriend took me out for a meal at Frankie & Benny's, maaaan I love that place! And my boyfriend too, of course.
Anyway, today I have Collection 2000 - All That Jazz for you. All That Jazz is a charcoal grey with a silvery shimmer. When I first picked it up I thought it looked more brown than grey, maybe that was just the lighting in store.
I love Collection 2000 polishes, they're so inexpensive and are also good quality. You can get Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Superdrug & Boots for £1.79 each. There's also usually some sort of offer on with these as well, but for less than £2, who really needs offers? The drying time on these are amazing, some 'fast dry' polishes never actually do live up to their promises, but these little beauties certainly do. I can paint my nails and head straight out the door, no smudging in sight. Love, Love, LOVE!

Application: 6/10 (the brush in this particular polish is WAY too wide, and is also split a little too, otherwise 9/10)
Pigmentation: 9/10
Coats: 1/2


1 comment:

  1. I's a very interesting colour! Almost looks a little purple even.

    ReplyDelete