Thursday 26 January 2012

OPI - Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow

I finally bit the bullet today and gave my nails a little trim. Not only were they getting so long they they ran the risk of being torn off any minute, but they were starting to curl inwards too. Not to mention cutting them down a bit helps my completely torn off middle nail not look so odd next to the rest of them. So I'm pretty content with the length they're at now. I think I may just have to keep them this way!

Today I have for you OPI - Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow from their Coleccion De España released in Fall 2009, this is the only polish I own from the España collection, but there are others from the collection that I have been eyeing up for a long time now.
I was feeling in the mood for something dark and vampy, but I didn't want to paint my nails black. So I chose the nearest thing I have to a black but still with some colour and depth, this is also a new polish too so by wearing/posting this, I'm killing two birds with one stone.





Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow is a gorgeous deep, army green that is so dark you could mislabel it a as a black, however, when it's in direct sunlight, the green becomes so much more apparent. Isn't it beautiful?! I'm so glad I decided to get this polish after months of eyeing it up and doing the usual 'will I actually wear it, do I need it' questions, of which all the answers pointed towards yes, obviously. I am a polish addict and I need every polish which was ever made.


I then decided to jazz it up a little by adding some of China Glaze - Glittering Garland to my ring finger as an accent nail, there's a picture of that on my Twitter. Whilst doing this the brush FELL OUT of the bottle cap and onto my hands/fingers which I am not happy about. I was able to screw it back in, but I don't know how long it will last for, any tips on what to do when that happens?

So that's my little two cents worth of Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, what do you think about it?

4 comments:

  1. Quite a naildventure! I loved the look of it, its purrrrfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging this color! I like the vampy ones too ;D So sorry about you nail break. This is about the length of mine and it is a nice medium so you don't worry about breakage as much.

    ReplyDelete