Saturday 17 March 2012

Swatch: BarryM - Blueberry Ice Cream


Natural Light
Hi Ladies! I have another BarryM polish for you today, I'm definitely making up for lost time with these babies. I won't bore you with my irrelevant ramblings and I will just get straight into the post!
BarryM - Blueberry Ice Cream comes from the Ice Cream collection, which was released Spring of last year. It consisted of 4 polishes of which all were named after a flavour of Ice Cream, obviously.

Blueberry Ice Cream is a gorgeous bright pastel blue creme, like all BarryM polishes, it has a super shiny finish. I did 3 coats for the picture, which I'd say is more than enough. You could probably get away with just the two, but I messed up the first coat a little, so I had to even everything out a little.
This is definitely season appropriate and I will be wearing this during the Spring months, along with the rest of this collection, which I will be posting soon, so keep an eye out for those if you're interested! If you're wondering where you can purchase a BarryM Nail Paint of your own, they're available from Boots/Superdrug stores or online in the UK for £2.99. If you're international and want to own some BarryM, you can purchase them from their website or from Harlow & Co for $7 each!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh pretty! And ice cream ... nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marnie Polishaholic17 March 2012 at 16:02

    I'll take some Blueberry Ice Cream now please. I don't care if it is 9 am :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that color, its so pretty on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's 5pm here, so Ice Cream away! Haha

    ReplyDelete