Tuesday 6 March 2012

Nail Mail: AKA The Best Day EVER! (VERY PIC HEAVY)

Hi guyss! I'm back with a Nail Mail post for you today and an EPIC one at that. I received a total of 5 packages in the post this morning, yes, 5! Not all of them were for me, some of them are for swaps etc, but I thought I would show you everything, just so you can see the extent of what came through my door today. Let's begin shall we?

The first thing to arrive this morning was this OPI Alice In Wonderland mini set, that I got for my good friend Jessica! She's been looking for Absolutely Alice and Mad As A Hatter for ages, as her daughter is going to be Alice in her school play! As you all know, they're both insanely hard to come by! I saw this mini set whilst browsing around on eBay and immediately told Jess, unfortunately the seller only wanted to ship within the UK, and as Jess lives in America, she thought she wouldn't be able to get it! So I said I will bid for her and then send it to her if I won, and lone behold I did! I managed to snag this set for £11 plus p&p!!

The next things to come in the mail were these polishes which I ordered on line. The first two pictures are all of the same polishes which are the W7 planets polishes. I picked these up for a few girls in the US who asked me if I could order them a set after seeing a picture I posted of them. Being the nice person I am, I did. The next picture is of the W7 polishes I have for me, I know, I know I said I was on a no-buy but hey! They were cheap and a spur of the moment purchase! There are 3 from the Planets collection and also a black and purple I picked up for stamping with. I also got BarryM - Lavender Hexagrams and China Glaze - Full Spectrum for me too.

I also got my Boots.com order today too! Yes, they are all Fantasy Fire polishes. Unfortunately only one is for me! The other 3 are for two swaps and my GIVEAWAY! Boots also have an offer on where if you spend over £12 on Max Factor products, you get a free gift! Here is what the free gift was;

In the box I received 2 nail polishes, a mascara and an eyeliner. They all came in this gorgeous little case, which I will now be using as my make up bag! Yay.


Okay, so this is the most exciting part of my Nail Mail, so exciting that it needs it's own little divider!! This box came a little later than all the rest, so it was a very pleasant surprise! You may have heard me mention that I was doing a swap with Nicel from Operation: Nail It! Well, it arrived today! The best thing about it was that I wasn't expecting it for at least another week or so, as she only sent it to me at the weekend!!! Usually any packages from the US take a minimum of a week, and this took 3 flipping days!!! I was so excited when I got the box that I actually stabbed myself with the knife I was using to open the box with :( Do you want to see what was inside?!

Look at all that chocolate! Luckily a lot of it is something to do with nuts/peanut butter so my boyfriend will be enjoying those! She was also kind enough to send me a bag of LUCKY CHARMS!! I've been wanting to try them for the longest time now, but I don't want to pay £6 for a box of cereal! That's just ridiculous.

Above are pictures of the lovely card she sent me and also a Finger Paints clutch! Apparently her Sally's was giving them away if you bought any 3 Finger Paints polishes! Which is awesome that she sent it to me because  the purse I'm currently using is on it's last legs and I have been meaning to buy one for a while now I just never got around to it. Below that is a picture of my Nail Polish ring she made for me!! Inside is OPI - Rainbow Connection and one of the Finger Paints flakies! It's sooo pretty and since I have the polishes I can recreate this on my nails when I wear it too ^.^
Okay enough of my waffling, it's now time for the polishes she sent me!!
Color Club sets in Back To Boho (B) and Foiled!

Wet n Wild, Color Club (Holos!!) and Finger Paints :D

OPI & China Glaze!!!!
How lucky am I?! If you haven't checked out Nicel's blog yet, I suggest you go do so right now! She's literally a diamond and I am so grateful with what she's sent me! Not only was she able to get me some polishes that are only available in the states, she also killed a couple of my lemmings too! I feel blessed to have met her through my addiction to Nail Polish, she's not just a fellow blogger, she's also a new friend! She's even offered to be my tour guide if I ever find myself in California AND take me to Disneyland :') How awesome!

I hope you've enjoyed my HUUUGE haul post, and congrats if you've made it to the bottom! I'm literally so happy and excited that this post probably doesn't even make an sense, so I apologise for that. I still have a couple more packages making their way to me, so keep an eye out for more upcoming Nail Mail posts!

14 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I'm so jealous!! I want a Fantasy Fire bottle sooooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still drooling here! Omg! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marnie Polishaholic6 March 2012 at 16:47

    What a great haul package. The opi suede looks fun. Please swatch it for me :) The finger paints.. oh heck all of em droooool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic haul! Great job getting your hands on an Alice set! My Absolutely Alice is pretty much dried up but I refuse to toss it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica Heasley6 March 2012 at 17:19

    Oh I Almost Cried To See My Beautiful Alices... I Am So Excited :o) ... I Cant Believe They Will Soon Be In My Hands... Aizlinn Is Excited Too, She Is So Excited For Me To Do Her Nails With These For Her Dance Recital :o) Turning My 5 Year Old Into A Polish Addict, LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica Heasley6 March 2012 at 17:22

    Also Laughing About The Lucky Charms!! Your Swap Package From Nicel Is Awesome.... And I Really Like The Blue W7 Polish... Why Do I Gotta Keep Seeing Stuff I Cant Get My Hands On Here???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aslanturk Esra6 March 2012 at 19:26

    definitely an amazing haul!
    you're lucky indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome nail mail Great things you found!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Thats some nice nail mail. I don't mean to sound like a "Debbie Downer," but I hope the Alice in Wonderland mini's are authentic. I hear the mini polish is the easiest to duplicate :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had a little comparison with my full sized Absolutely Alice & Mad As A Hatter and they look pretty legit contents wise. I don't own any mini's myself, I'm definitely a big bottled girl, mainly because of that reason!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just hate to see people scammed on Ebay :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know where you're coming from, luckily as of now *touch wood* I've never gotten a fake polish from eBay. I think if I did eventually get one, my opinions of eBay would change

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice! I loved seeing the cereal, haha. I guess they would make good "packing peanuts"? ;D

    ReplyDelete