Sunday 11 March 2012

Swatch: OPI - Meet Me On The Star Ferry



Hi guyss! I'm back again *gasp* two swatch posts in one day?! What is going on!!
Anyway, I have another polish to show you from my little 'swatch challenge' I did today. This has been on my wish list for a long time now, I'm not 100% sure why I wanted it so bad but thanks to Sarah it is now mine! Meet Me On The Star Ferry comes from the Hong Kong collection released in Spring 2010. At first look Meet Me On The Star Ferry looks like a dusty, rosy mauve with a golden shimmer, but when held in the light tons of multi-coloured shimmer appears!







How gorgeous does it look? When I saw this happen in the sunlight, all my doubts of why I wanted this colour just melted away. I can honestly say that I don't have anything quite like this polish in my ever-growing collection!

What are your thoughts and feelings on this polish? If you own it, were you as surprised as I was to see all the gorgeous shimmery goodness in the sunlight?
I plan to set myself another swatch challenge tomorrow, so if you've seen a polish on my Stash List that you want to see swatched, let me know in the comments and I will get right on that for you!

3 comments:

  1. Okeyy ...
    I loved this one! I know I loved the other one tooo.. buttt I think I love this one even more!
    And your nails are so pretty *giggles*
    Hugzzz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this too and I couldn't quite understand why I needed it so badly, other than the cute name. Then the sunlight hit it and it was my Ah Ha moment. LOL. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete