Friday 6 April 2012

Swatch: Dandy Nails - Funhouse

Hi ladies, I'm back again today with another polish I ordered from Dandy Nails, you can see my previous post on You Set My Soul Alight here. Funhouse is a clear based polish with mixture of Teal & Magenta shards and silver micro glitter. The photos below are one coat of Funhouse over Essie - Licorice, if my nails weren't so stained, I'd have shown you Funhouse alone.

Natural Light
Direct Sunlight
Of course, I wanted to see what this looked like matted, so I used a coat of ELF Matte Finisher Top Coat for the photos below.

Natural Light
Direct Sunlight
I love how this polish looks both with and without a matte top coat! Now, I don't know about you ladies, but as soon as I saw the name of this polish 'Funhouse' by Pink immediately popped into my head. I'm unsure if this is actually the reason why it's named Funhouse, but it's a nice little song to have in your head whilst your painting your nails, or in my case singing beautifully terribly really loud...anyone else? No? Oh..
Funhouse is still available to buy here for $8/£5.20. For those of you who haven't tried Sandy's polishes, you're missing out! I'm in love with them! Indie polishes have become a trend in the blogging world, who are your favourites?

10 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I am lemming this now! Sad it's sold out :( not sure I'll ever be fast enough to get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Allie - she'll restock soon! The polishes don't sell out as quick as some other indie brands, so you'll easily be able to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so gorgeous!! I immediately thought of the Pink song too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so adorable.:) love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ZOwiE!!! I am digging on this one! I love that song by PINK too. I like it reg and matte, I guess it would just depend on what I was wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gowd what have you donnneee !!
    Now I want themm alll!! Omg omg omg

    Luvvv***

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesomely fantastic polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks gorgeous, especially over the black!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa like its name.. it is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete