Monday 16 April 2012

Swatch: Essie - Midnight Tango

Hi ladies, I have another Essie polish from the Morticia's Nails set I received from Emily! Midnight Tango is a deep, Navy Blue with Blue shimmer. The Blue shimmer only becomes apparent when you're in Natural Light or Sunlight otherwise it just looks like another run of the mill Navy Blue. Excuse the mess around the nails! Would you believe me if I told you it actually looked better BEFORE I attempted to clean up?!

Label Shot

Dull, Overcast
Indoors, No Flash

Indoors, No Flash

What do you think to Midnight Tango? I think it looks extremely similar to BarryM - Navy, I'll probably post a comparison picture on my Facebook page soon! I have an absolutely amazing polish to show you tomorrow which I layered over the top of this. If you regularly read my Facebook posts, you will already know what's to come!

7 comments:

  1. Know what you mean about cleanup, there are some polishes that seem to be magnetically attracted to deep under your cuticles as soon as you touch them with that acetone brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome navy blue! I love dark blues but hate taking them off, they tend to stain around your fingers which is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a bit of a weakness for midnight and dark navy blues. This one is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I have that Barry M Navy-so I guess I don't need to have this one too! But it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete