Thursday 17 May 2012

Swatch: eye CANDY - What A Steal

Hi ladies! As promised, here is the second eye CANDY polish I have to show you 'What A Steal'. As mentioned in my first post eye CANDY polishes are all 3 free as well as being sourced, created, designed and manufactured in the UK and use the same world class formula as OPI for a fraction of the price!
What A Steal is a limited edition, Graphite Grey packed with densely packed Gold, Silver and Green micro glitter to give it that metallic Graphite feel. Like Liquid Gold the application was easy, I needed two coats for the photos below, there were some bald spots when applying my first coat, but that was easily rectified with the second application. The polish also dries completely smooth, which was a complete shock to me as when looking at the bottle I got the impression it would dry a little gritty. Overall I'm very impressed with the two polishes I have tried so far, but enough with the ramble, lets get on to the swatches!

Bottle Shot (please excuse the Red tinge from my camera)
Brush Shot
Label Shot
Indoors, Natural Light

Indoors, Natural Light

Indoors, Natural Light

Direct Sunlight

Direct Sunlight

To me, this looks very similar to Chanel - Graphite, but as I don't own any Chanel polishes, I can't do a comparison for you. eye CANDY What A Steal is available for purchase at most larger Sainsburys stores for  £8 (12ml) each. What are your thoughts on 'What A Steal', do you see yourself going to purchase it in attempt to kill the Chanel craving? Let me know in the comments!
To keep up with the latest news from eye CANDY be sure to check out their website and also add them to Facebook & Twitter

Also, stay tuned for the last eye CANDY post where I show you my first attempt at using a Magnetic polish!




6 comments:

  1. That looks so close to Graphite! I have Graphite and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very similar to Graphite to me :) Really lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have it in my local store and I've been trying very hard to resist buying it. Now you've gone and blown it! lol

    ReplyDelete