Thursday 3 May 2012

Swatch: GOSH - Rainbow

Hi ladies! I'm back again with another lusted after polish from GOSH; Rainbow. Like Holographic, Rainbow was discontinued a while back and is getting harder and harder to find at a reasonable price but being the bargain hunter I am, I was able to find it for £6! Which is only £1 more than GOSH retail price in the UK. Rainbow is a gorgeous flakie which shifts from Orange to Copper to Yellow & Green - if you could capture the beauty of Autumn/Fall in a nail polish, this would definitely be it! In the bottle there seems to even be a Blueish shift, but I didn't really see that on the nail. The photos below are one coat of Rainbow swatched over Essie - Licorice, as you can see even with just one coat the amount of flakes are unreal!

Slightly Blurry Label Shot
Natural Light

Indoor, Natural Light
And of course, like multiple other polishes, I had to see what it was like matted! So here it is with one coat of ELF; Matte Finisher.

Natural Light
Direct Sunlight

Did I mention already that this is ONE COAT?! I can safely say, that this is the most 'flaky' flakie polish I own. How would you like the chance to own one of your own? Well, I have a spare bottle waiting for my 1000 follower giveaway (which I am only 4 followers away from!!) so be sure to stick around for that. In the meantime, have you entered in my 700 Follower Giveaway yet? One lucky winner will win the 3 new Summer shades of the Beetlejuice Collection from Models Own!

7 comments:

  1. That is definitely some dense, flakey goodness! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so weird to read that it's a hard to get polish now. I found mine as a bargain - take three and pay for one - and there were heaps of them. It's maybe six months ago. I bought three, but shared them with two others. Had I known that it would be that popular I would have bought a couple more, for a giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those flakies are so densely packed! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete